Use Bing Ads ads to drive traffic, leads, and sales for your business. We do 100% of your Bing Ads campaign management work for you.
Bing Ads Management
You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your Bing Ads account every day, making sure it’s running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Bing Ads work for you.
What you can expect:
- Bing Ads search campaign creation.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Keyword research (including a list of negative keywords to avoid to better optimize ad spend).
- We will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level.
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.).
- Supports ad spend budgets up to $5,000 per month.
- Complete setup or re-structure of campaigns.
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup.
- Geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations).
- Text ad creation (ad copy writing and A/B testing).
- Provide you with a detailed monthly report.
- Setup call if needed (if compatible with EST/CT)
- Addition of relevant ad extensions (if applicable to your product or service).
- Allow for 10-14 business days for complete setup.
What we need from you:
- Bing Ads account # OR we’ll create a new one
- Your monthly PPC budget
- You’ll fill out a questionnaire to get started
- We’ll have a kick off call to launch
- Location(s) of business or locations(s) to target
- *Please note: Unless all the above needs are provided in a timely manner, no refund will be issued.
Of course! You will have full access and ownership to all advertising accounts, campaigns and advertising assets created under our management. We typically work inside of your account as a Bing Ads Accredited Partner.
Yes, the Bing Ad conversion tracking code is generated. We will send all conversion codes to the client with directions on how to install on the website (a simple copy/paste install). We will tag all Bing Ads URLs to integrate with Google Analytics.
Our ‘Geeks” are Bing Ads Accredited professionals and have dedicated reps at Microsoft to assist with account issues, ad approvals and new product betas.
Our ‘Geeks’ are experts at PPC advertising. All specialists have years of PPC experience focusing purely on paid ad traffic.
A budget of at least $300 is recommended. That equates to $10 per day based off one month of advertising. This package “allows” up to $4000 per month. A budget of $500 is typically an excellent starting point to allow for enough traffic each day.
You may also like…