Your Social Media Management is an essential part of your marketing strategy. Make sure yours is created the right way.
One Social Network Start Pack
Social media marketing gets more complex every day. And every day, it’s more important than ever to be part of the conversation. iReachLeads helps build and manage social media campaigns that meet your customers where they are, on their terms, and get them to become an active part of your community.
What you can expect:
- Social Media Management for one (1) account
- Choice of any 1: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- A dedicated social media account manager
- Ability to view and request edits to content prior to posting
- 8 posts published (twice per week)
- 2 Custom designed images
- 2 Ad campaigns for your products or services
- No Remarketing Ad
- No Basic GIF Banner Creation
- Pixel (tracking code) Installation
- Responses to messages and posts, flag inappropriate comments (when applicable)
- Suggestions for profile optimization (if necessary)
- Engagement and analytics report, once or twice monthly (upon request)
- Unlimited support
- One consultation call, if necessary.
What we need from you:
- Company information
- Page and business type (local business, company, brand, artist, entertainment, cause)?
- Short description of business
- Access to social media accounts
- Quick survey to help us match your brand’s voice & develop social calendar to establish types of posts, topics and frequency
Yes – you can dictate the calendar.
The growth engine is not included in this service. If you’d also like the growth engine, you’ll need to purchase that separately.
Certain industries have special needs we can accommodate. For example, post listings for real estate professionals, and promotions for ecommerce sites. The client can send us pictures or any special requests and we are happy to execute.
A strategic balance of several types of content: News, educational, time-related, promotional, inspirational, questions that inspire interaction and qualitative feedback.
Post curated content, account monitoring, flagging, and notifying of engagement on your social account(s).
Your Social Media Management is an essential part of your marketing strategy. Make sure yours is created the right way.$599.00
Your Social Media Management is an essential part of your marketing strategy. Make sure yours is created the right way.$999.00