Have an on-page SEO report and need the changes implemented on your site? We'll get it done for you.
On-Page SEO Implementation (Add-On)
If you have on-page SEO work to implement, we can help. Have multiple h1 tags, or other complicated issues to fix? We’ll work with you to get it done. This service is designed to go with our On-Page SEO, to fix changes on one page per purchase.
What you can expect:
- Recommended changes made for one page on your site
- Rewrite title tags
- Make URL changes with redirects
- Analyze and tweak meta descriptions (or add them if they are missing)
- Check h1 for proper keyword usage and fix any issues
- Check h2’s and h3’s as well (up to three headings per page)
- Check content for keyword and related keyword density and optimize
- Optimize image name and alt tags
What we need from you:
- Completed On-Page SEO service
- WordPress credentials
- Hosting credentials
Yes, this service is designed to be an add-on to On-Page SEO and it is not a stand-alone service.
Check with us before purchasing this. We may be able to help, but will need to know more details first. Generally, as long as we can access either 1) a WordPress back end or 2) HTML/php files on your hosting server we can do it.
We will not write new content for you, but if you have content changes you would like made and are related to the SEO updates we can do that.
If it is not included in the On-Page SEO report, check with us before purchasing.
No. We will give you some options for how it can be implemented for you to choose from, but we cannot redesign the page for you. If you’re not sure, ask before purchasing.
This is a per-page service. You will have to purchase this service 4 times for us to make the changes to 4 pages.
You may also like…